More about MCSAC programs.
- LifeSkills Training is an evidence based program that teaches youth the skills they need to resist peer pressure and learn healthy coping skills. MCSAC will cover all costs of LifeSkills Training for any Morgan County school system for FREE and the program meets the Indiana state standards to be taught during the school day in any elementary, middle, or high school.
- Success Over Stress is an evidence based 1 day program that is designed for workplaces and adults to complete during a lunch hour or company training day. This program focuses on effectively recognizing what causes individual stress and how to manage those stressors in a positive way.
- Say It Straight is an evidence based assertive speaking program, teaching participants how to speak up for themselves and those around them.
- Positive Action is an educational program that promotes a fundamental interest in learning and encourages cooperation among students. It works by teaching and reinforcing the intuitive philosophy that you feel good about yourself when you do positive actions.
- Be the Majority! is a social norms campaign designed to address the misconception that all youth are using alcohol, tobacco, and other substances. According to Indiana Youth Survey data, 7 out of 10 Morgan County teens choose not to use these harmful substances.